EASY BBQ Chicken
Growing up my parents always made BBQ chicken in the oven or on the grill. I never thought of having it cooked any other way until I heard my co-workers at a former job going on and on about someone's BBQ chicken recipe. Soon after that conversation I tried cooking it her way and I was sooo pleased! I have since then added a little twist to it and have never turned back. Edward says that my BBQ chicken is better than any he has ever had (which says a lot since his dad is a FABULOUS cook). I don't know about that, but I will never fix it another way.
My co-worker simply took whatever type of chicken she was using and put it into a large saucepan. She covered it with BBQ sauce and cooked the chicken on med-low heat until the chicken was done...usually a loonnnng time. I basically do the same thing, but I use a crockpot instead. I take whatever chicken I happen to have, place it in the crockpot and cover it with BBQ sauce and a little water (about half a bottle). If you cook it on low all day long it is sooo delicious...it falls apart! This is very different, but you have to try it!
Happy Cooking!
Mission US
8 years ago







1 comment:
I love my crockpot! Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment