Monday, September 3, 2007

The Miniature Earth

Here is the video that Dino Rizzo introduced to us at church on Sunday. I thought I would put it here as reminder that we are "blessed to bless others."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristy, do you know how I can email this to someone?

Kristy said...

You can click the envelope under the post to email that post to someone else. You can also find the URL by clicking on the menu button of the video screen. I am putting this here so I will remember these easy tips myself!

Joy said...

Can I just say that I am SOOO convicted!! I am one of those "home decorating show" addicts. I find myself often wishing for a little more of this and a little more of that.
Wow, talk about perspective. Thank you for posting this Kristy.
I wonder how God feels about our indifference to His many blessings??
Give me a more grateful heart Lord!!!